Later this week, the downtown Noblesville association is kicking off Devour Noblesville. Restaurant week is always an awesome way to try new places and foods. Participating restaurants will offer a special menu, which typically features signature dishes at a discount.
I haven’t been able to find the menus online yet, but I did stop by Alexander’s on the Square for a tasty treat earlier this week. Here’s hoping their amazing ice cream is included in the special menu. Because yum! Next on my list is Sunrise Cafe at Uptown — the building itself has been there forever, with a version of the cafe on the corner of 8th & Main since the beginning of time. Or at least the last century.
The Devour Noblesville restaurant week runs from Thursday, May 1st to Thursday, May 8th. This weekend would be the perfect opportunity for an inexpensive date night or an early Mother’s Day meal! Check out this list of participating restaurants, and choose one you’ve never tried before:
- Alexander’s on the Square (Lunch & Dinner Menus)
- Asian Grill (Dinner Menu)
- Barley Island (Dinner Menu)
- The Copper Still (Lunch Menu)
- Courtney’s Kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menus)
- Ginger’s Cafe (Breakfast & Lunch Menus)
- Greek’s Pizzeria of Noblesville (Lunch & Dinner Menus)
- The Hamilton (Dinner Menu)
- Matteo’s (Dinner Menu)
- Rosie’s Place (Breakfast & Lunch Menus; Monday – Friday Only)
- Sunrise Cafe at Uptown (Breakfast & Lunch Menus)
- Syd’s Fine Food (Lunch & Dinner Menus)